At Centauri Law Group P.C., we believe that quality legal services should be accessible to assist clients with their first business incorporation or as part of multi-entity structure. These services include the following:
- Incorporation questionnaire.
- Authorization to file documents on behalf of the entity.
- Up to 3 (three) hours of attorney consultation time in person or by telephone.
- Basic availability check of corporate name.
- Articles of Incorporation – preparation and regular filing with Secretary of State (F.C.).
- One certified copy of Articles of Incorporation.
- Corporation Bylaws.
- Corporation Secretary’s Certificate certifying Bylaws adoption.
- Action of Incorporator.
- Completed stock certificates and stock ledger.
- Minutes of organizational meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Corporate minute book (F.C.).
- Completion of form 2553 for S Election confirmed by client.
- Preparation of SS4 authorization to obtain Federal Tax I.D.
- Prepare and submit Federal Tax I.D. application.
- Preparation and filing of form 25102(f) Notice of Securities Transaction (F.C.).
- Investor’s representations.
- Initial Statement of Information filing with Secretary of State (F.C.).
- One certified copy of Initial Statement of Information (F.C.).
- Preparation and filing for one DBA (Doing Business As) (F.C.).
- EDD registration form.
- Information regarding opening a business bank account.
- Memorandum regarding certain general post-incorporation matters.
If you are interested in forming another type of California entity, such as a California professional corporation, or a California non-profit corporation, please contact us at 1-877-777-6790. We will have a short questionnaire over the phone and if you decide to work with us, we will provide you with the necessary documentation to retain our firm.
Please click here for a detailed description of services, costs and fees.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
- Customized charter documents such as articles, bylaws, operating agreement, and other as applicable.
- Qualifications to do business in other states;
- Trademark and service mark searches and registrations with the USPTO;
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of business contracts;
- Mergers and purchase/sale of business agreements and negotiation;
- Dispute resolution and litigation;
- Consulting and employment agreements; and
- Various other post-incorporation services.