Do you need legal services in Orange County? At Centauri Law Group P.C. in Orange County, we believe that quality legal services should be accessible to assist clients with their first business incorporation or as part of multi-entity structure. Our attorneys can offer legal services include the following:
- Incorporation questionnaire.
- Authorization to file documents on behalf of the entity.
- Up to 3 (three) hours of attorney consultation time in person or by telephone.
- Basic availability check of corporate name.
- Articles of Incorporation – preparation and regular filing with Secretary of State (F.C.).
- One certified copy of Articles of Incorporation.
- Corporation Bylaws.
- Corporation Secretary’s Certificate certifying Bylaws adoption.
- Action of Incorporator.
- Completed stock certificates and stock ledger.
- Minutes of organizational meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Corporate minute book (F.C.).
- Completion of form 2553 for S Election confirmed by client.
- Preparation of SS4 authorization to obtain Federal Tax I.D.
- Prepare and submit Federal Tax I.D. application.
- Preparation and filing of form 25102(f) Notice of Securities Transaction (F.C.).
- Investor’s representations.
- Initial Statement of Information filing with Secretary of State (F.C.).
- One certified copy of Initial Statement of Information (F.C.).
- Preparation and filing for one DBA (Doing Business As) (F.C.).
- EDD registration form.
- Information regarding opening a business bank account.
- Memorandum regarding certain general post-incorporation matters.
If you are interested in forming another type of California entity, such as a California professional corporation, or a California non-profit corporation, please contact us at 1-877-777-6790. We will have a short questionnaire over the phone and if you decide to work with us, we will provide you with the necessary documentation to retain our firm for legal services.
Please click here for a detailed description of services, costs and fees.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
- Customized charter documents such as articles, bylaws, operating agreement, and other as applicable.
- Qualifications to do business in other states;
- Trademark and service mark searches and registrations with the USPTO;
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of business contracts;
- Mergers and purchase/sale of business agreements and negotiation;
- Dispute resolution and litigation;
- Consulting and employment agreements; and
- Various other post-incorporation services.