At Centauri Law Group P.C., we believe that quality legal services should be accessible to assist clients with their first business entity formation or as part of multi-entity structure. For clients looking to create a Limited Liability Company we offer the following services:
- Incorporation questionnaire.
- Authorization to file documents on behalf of the entity.
- Up to 3 (three) hours of attorney consultation time in person or by telephone.
- Basic availability check of LLC name.
- Articles of Organization – preparation and regular filing with the Secretary of State.
- One certified copy of Articles of Organization.
- Basic LLC Operating Agreement;
- Completed membership interest certificates and ledger (if applicable);
- LLC record book;
- Preparation of SS4 authorization to obtain Federal Tax I.D.
- Prepare and submit Federal Tax I.D. application.
- Investors representations (if applicable).
- Preparation and filing of form 25102(f) Notice of Securities Transaction.
- Initial Statement of Information filing with Secretary of State;
- One certified copy of Initial Statement of Information.
- Preparation and filing of one DBA (Doing Business As).
- EDD registration form.
- Information regarding opening a business bank account;
- Memorandum regarding certain general post-formation matters.
If you are interested in forming another type of California entity, such as a California professional corporation, or a California non-profit corporation, please contact us at 1-877-777-6790. We will have a short questionnaire over the phone and if you decide to work with us, we will provide you with the necessary documentation to retain our firm.
Please click here for a detailed description of services, costs and fees.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
- Customized charter documents such as articles, bylaws, operating agreement, and other as applicable.
- Qualifications to do business in other states;
- Trademark and service mark searches and registrations with the USPTO;
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of business contracts;
- Mergers and purchase/sale of business agreements and negotiation;
- Dispute resolution and litigation;
- Consulting and employment agreements; and
- Various other post-incorporation services.
Our attorneys have a legal background developed at top-tier law schools, and the vast majority of our attorneys have more than 10 years of experience in these areas of law. Learn more about each of our individual attorneys by following the links below or contact our office to arrange a meeting.